Table of Contents
- How would you describe expensive things?
- What’s a fancy word for expensive?
- What is the most expensive thing in the world?
- How do you describe classy?
- How do you refuse something nicely?
- How do you use costly in a sentence?
- What do you call expensive brands?
- How do you refuse nicely?
- What is another word for classy?
- How do I decline politely?
- What is a synonym for afford?
- What is another word for high maintenance?
- How do you say expensive in a nice way?
- What is another word for stylish?
- How do you say something is too expensive politely?
- How would you describe a classy lady?
- What is the new word of sufficient?
- What can I say instead of affordable?
- What are expensive words?
- How do you say the most expensive?
- What do you say when someone says you’re too expensive?
- What is costly in English?
- How do you say weird in a nice way?
- What is considered a classy lady?
- How do you say something is very cheap?
- What are 3 synonyms for expensive?
- How do you describe cheap?
- What’s another word for rude?
- How do you describe price?
- What is the difference between expensive and costly?
- Is Costly a word in English?
adjective. entailing great expense; very high-priced; costly: an expensive party.
How would you describe expensive things?
- expensive. adjective. something that is expensive costs a lot of money.
- costly. adjective. formal used about something that is expensive but of very good quality.
- exclusive. adjective.
- select. adjective.
- luxurious. adjective.
- extravagant. adjective.
- sumptuous. adjective.
- pricey. adjective.
What’s a fancy word for expensive?
What is another word for expensive? costlypriceyexorbitantpricyextortionateoverpricedvaluablesteepspendyexcessive
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million.
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million.
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion.
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million.
- Pasion Azteca, Platinum Liquor Bottle – USD 3.5 million.
How do you describe classy?
: having or showing class: such as. a : elegant, stylish a classy clientele a classy hotel. b : having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior a classy guy a classy gesture. c : admirably skillful and graceful a classy outfielder.
How do you refuse something nicely?
7 ways to reject someone nicely
How do you use costly in a sentence?
Buying new furniture may prove too costly.
What do you call expensive brands?
upmarket. adjective. upmarket services or goods are designed for people who have a lot of money.
How do you refuse nicely?
How to politely decline
What is another word for classy?
What is another word for classy? elegantfancysophisticatedstatelystylishsuperiorswankswankytastefulupmarket
How do I decline politely?
Here are some tips on how to turn down an invitation in the most polite way:
What is a synonym for afford?
SYNONYMS. provide, supply, present, purvey, make available, offer, give, impart, bestow, furnish, render, grant, yield, produce, bear.
What is another word for high maintenance?
What is another word for high-maintenance? demandingperfectionistintractablejudgementaljudgmentalobstinaterigorousstricttiresometough
How do you say expensive in a nice way?
What is another word for stylish?
What is another word for stylish? nattychicdressyfancyfineflashyinmodernpolishedschmick
How do you say something is too expensive politely?
So below are the phrases to talk about things that are high priced.
How would you describe a classy lady?
Traditionally, to be a classy woman means to be stylish, superior, admirably smart, elegant and respectable. I believe that a truly classy woman isn’t just a woman who is a part of elite society or who is rich.
What is the new word of sufficient?
Some common synonyms of sufficient are adequate, competent, and enough. While all these words mean “being what is necessary or desirable,” sufficient suggests a close meeting of a need.
What can I say instead of affordable?
What are expensive words?
Words related to expensive costly, fancy, high, lavish, valuable, extravagant, overpriced, pricey, upscale, dear, excessive, exorbitant, highway robbery, holdup, immoderate, inordinate, invaluable, out of sight, plush, posh.
How do you say the most expensive?
What do you say when someone says you’re too expensive?
“You’re too expensive!” “I can’t possibly afford that right now.” “It’s much more than I expected.” “Can you do something about the price?”Say to your client:
What is costly in English?
1a : commanding a high price especially because of intrinsic worth costly gems. b : rich, splendid. 2 : made or done at heavy expense or sacrifice a costly mistake.
How do you say weird in a nice way?
What is considered a classy lady?
A lady displays self-respect, class, appreciation, and etiquette. She does not allow her mood to affect her manners. Being a classy lady doesn’t mean that you should be snobby or stuck up, but that you should have dignity, consideration, and moderation in your daily actions.
How do you say something is very cheap?
What are 3 synonyms for expensive?
- costly, dear, high-priced, high-cost, big-budget, exorbitant, extortionate, overpriced.
- immoderate, extravagant, lavish.
- valuable, precious, priceless, worth its weight in gold, worth a king’s ransom.
- British over the odds.
How do you describe cheap?
adjective, cheap·er, cheap·est.
- costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
What’s another word for rude?
How do you describe price?
Here are some adjectives for price: full retail, average or ordinary, mildly extortionate, exorbitant bridal, grim but necessary, low inclusive, fictitious retail, same and simple, wholesale, wholesale, complete classified, comparative real, original nominal, stiff metabolic, regular retail, broader local, customary,
What is the difference between expensive and costly?
Costly is used for things that have a lot of price and it is much more than you have to pay. Expensive is used for things that cost a lot of money and you can afford it.
Is Costly a word in English?
adjective, cost·li·er, cost·li·est. costing much; expensive; high in price: a costly emerald bracelet; costly medical care. resulting in great expense: The upkeep of such a large house is costly.