What is Firenet Login Portal?
Firenet login page can be accessed at firenet.gov. Firenet is a tool to detect fire in real time. This software uses artificial intelligence which contains annotated dataset, inference code, and pre-trained models. All of the programs are designed to make sure that machine learning system can detect the fire automatically as well as eliminate the wrong alerts.
What Can You Access at Firenet Portal?
- Request a Firenet Account.
- Learn the guest membership.
- Explore Firenet365 environment.
- Manage your FireNet Account.
How to Access Firenet Login Page?
- Visit firenet.gov.
- Click on Firenet Login.
- Enter your email address, phone number or Skype account.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the password.
- Press Sign In button.
firenet – Google Sites
FireNet enables interagency access for all NWCG partners and those supporting wildland fire management to a centralized and secure network of resources including email, calendaring, documents, customized portal sites, and much more.